The HR Technology market is under radical change! Automation, AI, digitalization, and intelligent tools are transforming the HR space. Read on to discover the exciting HR technology trends and how they are transforming HR.
Technology is a great enabler and it has made possible to create faster and more efficient HR Systems. Many organizations of different sizes and industries have accepted the new technologies in HR and made themselves more efficient, faster and effective. More digital platforms, processes, and services are being unveiled in the market each day. The fusion of HR with technology is shaping a new world of work, and it is all set to dominate the future.
Traditional HR vs. Strategic Talent Management
Over the years, HR has transformed from traditional HR to a holistic and strategic talent management. This transformation has changed HR from – reactive to proactive, administrative to strategic, Transactional to collaborative, and so on…
In the past, we were not able to show how we impact business results. That’s not the case anymore. Once you better understand your own journey in HR you can see how it can benefit from HR technology.
Critical HR Business Drivers
The critical HR business drivers include:
• Attracting top talent
• Retaining talent
• Engagement of the workforce and alignment of employee performance to business goals
• Analytics to assist in decision making and to prove the results produced by HR initiatives
• Automation to free up time for more strategic initiatives
• Strategic – Ability for HR to be strategic versus transactional
• Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and the ROI of applications and solutions being utilized by HR
HR must have a good understanding of the importance and contributing factors for these critical HR business drivers and how they are impacted by HR technology trends.
HR Technology Projects & Trends
A considerable number of HR Technology Projects result in a failure. The reasons for failure include factors such as: The solution is too difficult to use, There are too many systems, Lack of executive buy-in, No time to train, Short sighted approach etc. In short, projects fail because people do not do the proper due diligence and flush out what your company actually needs from the solutions market space. If you are unsatisfied with your HR technology, you should research why your projects fail in order to determine how to take the right approach towards effective and successful implementation.
How can you justify the cost of HR technology to the CEO, CFO, and CIO? What important from their point of view?
Getting early adoption from c suite can be a challenge, but if you can effectively link the HR Technology with what each of the CXOs actually need and want from HR Technology this whole process is so much easier.
For example, your CEO may be interested in Top talent acquisition for the business, maximizing engagement to drive business goals, development of talent, advanced and predictive analytics etc. While the CIO may want his or her team to focus on efficient management and on specific solutions, not on interfaces and integrations. The CFO will consider the factors such as reduced number of contracts, Cost-efficiency, Economies of scale etc. where the CEO would have a completely different focus.
To learn more register to watch our webcast, 2019 Trends in HR Technology And The Impact On HR
Terri Joosten, Global VP of HR Strategies Consulting shares with us her extensive knowledge, expertise and 20+ years of experience in the HR space wherein she has helped businesses to take the right decisions for HR Technologies.
Watching this webcast will help you to discover and learn
• What has happened in HR in last 20 years and what is happening now?
• What really is Talent Management and what drives it?
• What are the market trends in HR Technology?
• Benefits of HR Technology
• Integrated talent management
• Why do Technology projects fail? How to make them successful?
• Best of breed vs. integrated solutions – what is better for you?
• Some interesting statistics about the impact the HR technology decisions can make.
• Hidden Costs you should be aware of
• Impact of HR technology on C- Levels i.e. on the CEOs & CXOs
And much more
Build and enhance your understanding of the latest trends, technology, and benefits;
Is this webcast for you?
Ask yourself a few questions:
1. Are you looking to upgrade your HR processes and add more value to the business?
2. Do you want to be aware of how HR has transformed in the last 20 years and what is going on currently?
3. Do you want to understand how technology is changing the world of HR?
4. Do you want your organization to reap the benefits of HR technology?
5. Do you want to avoid the costly mistakes that many companies have done while shifting to new HR technology?
6. Do you want to prioritize your HR technology investments and prepare for changes ahead?
If you have answered in “YES” for any of the above then you must watch this webcast archive
Join the session to learn how to harness technology to provide value to HR and the business regardless of where you are in your HR journey.