Empower your organization to attract, develop and retain top talent
Qualtrics EmployeeXM makes it easy to conduct HR surveys at every point of the employee lifecycle. And with a holistic view of employee experience, your team can pinpoint key drivers of engagement and receive targeted actions to drive meaningful improvement.
Collect, analyze and act on employee feedback using annual or biannual HR surveys.
- Reduce unwanted and costly attrition by understanding key drivers of engagement
- See how your work impacts employee productivity and organizational KPIs
- Enable managers to drive improvements by giving them clear, actionable insights
Training and assessment
Use HR surveys to improve internal training and development programs based on real-time feedback.
- Understand the effectiveness of training and how courses are impacting key metrics
- Link training history to performance data to gauge the short- and long-term impact of training
- Invest in training programs that deliver tangible results and drive up performance
Stay closer to your employees with fast, frequent HR surveys.
- Identify even the smallest change in employee engagement and act quickly to improve experience
- Monitor the impact of your HR initiatives, from diversity & inclusion to career development
- Collect regular employee feedback on specific projects or workstreams
Launch 360, 180 and self-assessment HR surveys that improve employee performance and generate clear development objectives.
- Create fully customized evaluations and have total control over who can be selected as a rater
- Make it easier for managers to have constructive conversations with their team, based on 360 data
- Give employees individual reports with clear objectives, and maintain raters’ anonymity with confidentiality features as standard
Discover strengths and weaknesses of your onboarding process with HR surveys triggered at key points in an employee’s first 6 months.
- Improve productivity and organizational KPIs by cutting down ramp time
- Get new hires bought into your company’s vision and ethos from day one
- Prioritize improvements that have the biggest impact on key metrics like ramp time and productivity